Weavings: A Mother's Retreat
Friday, October 12, 2012
October 12-14, 2012
What: A retreat for women who have experienced the death of a child aged 29 or younger
When: October 12-14, 2012
Where: Mercy Center, St. Louis, MO
Cost: No charge. Meals, accommodations and activities will be provided.
Professional grief counselors and volunteers from BJC Hospice will encourage sharing, healing and lead activities of celebration and remembrance for each child.
- Explore ways women feel and express their grief
- Be allowed to share your feelings if you wish
- Experience a community of support
- Discover ways of caring for yourself
- Touch upon creativity to communicate what you’re feeling and learning
- Celebrate your child — forever your child — and your forever motherhood
Participation is limited to the first 25 registrants. For more information or to make a reservation, please call BJC Hospice at 314-273-0776 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.