Weavings: A Mother's Retreat
Donor Family Events
Friday, October 4, 2013
Mercy Center, St. Louis, MO
Weavings: A Mother’s Retreat is a retreat for women who have experienced the death of a child aged 29 or younger. It will be held October 4-6 at Mercy Center in St. Louis, MO.
Professional grief counselors and volunteers from BJC Hospice will encourage sharing, healing and lead activities of celebration and rememberance for each child.
- Explore ways women feel and express their grief
- Be allowed to share your feelings if you wish
- Experience a community of support
- Discover ways of caring for yourself
- Touch upon creativity to communicate what you’re feeling and learning
- Celebrate your child — forever your child — and you forever motherhood
Participation is limited to the first 25 registrants. There is no charge. Meals, accommodations and activities will be provided.